Take the Eurostar Ski Train to Bourg-St-Maurice train station, just 25 minutes from Sainte Foy!/images/archive/s720x340/524_SS_travel_008.jpg
Sainte Foy is ideal for families, due to its accessibility & quiet slopes./images/archive/s720x340/756_Snowimages_2005506.jpg
Your dream ski holiday is just a plane, train or road trip away!/images/archive/s720x340/594_SteFoyWinter_12_006.jpg
Private Transfers to Sainte Foy Resort
Enjoy a return Première Neige transfer to your ski chalet, from Bourg-Saint-Maurice or the surrounding airports of Geneva, Lyon, Grenoble and Chambéry.
With plenty of luggage space, comfortable seating and child/baby seats, it's the easiest way to travel to Sainte Foy!
Why Choose a Première Neige Transfer?
Our English-speaking drivers are experienced at driving on the mountain roads, at driving in snow, in putting on snow chains, and driving our VW Caravelles which carry 8 passengers plus plenty of luggage.
Book a Première Neige Transfer and be greeted by your chauffeur who will whisk you straight to your luxury ski accommodation in Sainte Foy.
Travelling by Train to Sainte Foy
Why not hop onto the winter ski trains which go all the way from London St Pancras or Ashford to Bourg Saint Maurice which is just 20 mins from Sainte Foy?
Why choose the Ski Train? It's easy, relaxing, good for the environment and you may even be able to ski an extra day! Plus there's even a choice of daytime or overnight trains.
Once you arrive at Bourg Saint Maurice, we can organise a transfer directly from the train station and safely drive you up to Sainte Foy and your luxury chalet or apartment. Transfer services are very popular, so as soon as you book your ski train, and accommodation elements, call us to secure your transfers to Sainte Foy Resort.
How To Book The Ski Train
Snowcarbon tells you everything you need to know about getting to the French Alps by train:
- Eurostar trains run direct from London St Pancras to Bourg Saint Maurice on Friday evenings and Saturday mornings during the ski season
- Direct trains returning to London leave Bourg Saint Maurice on Saturday mornings and Saturday afternoons during the ski season
- Fares start from €149 return
- London to Bourg Saint Maurice direct trains take around 9 hours
- Ashford to Bourg Saint Maurice direct trains take just over 8 hours
- You can still travel to the French Alps outside of the ski season, with a simple change in Paris
- It's free to take one extra item on the snow train (such as a pair of skis or a snowboard) with you as well as the normal luggage allowance
- A return journey with Eurostar to the French Alps is now carbon neutral (at no extra cost to travellers); in contrast, a Heathrow to Geneva flight releases 191kg of CO2 per person
- If you take the evening service both ways, you'll get 8 days of skiing instead of the usual 6
It is a lovely place. Excellent facilities. Great skiing. Great for a family and their needs. Accommodation first class.