There are a good choice of slopeside restaurants & resort level restaurants to choose from in Sainte Foy./images/archive/s720x340/1406_SteFoyWinter_16_013.jpg
With a bakery in the resort centre, we'll delivery fresh bread to your chalet every morning./images/archive/s720x340/511_Service_00_005.jpg
Located at the top of the first chairlift, Les Brevettes Restaurant is a great spot for lunch./images/archive/s720x340/758_Snowimages_2000142.jpg
Sainte Foy ski holidays are all about memorable experiences with family and friends./images/archive/s720x340/1407_SteFoyWinter_16_014.jpg
Both of our wellness centres are located in the centre of Sainte Foy Resort./images/archive/s720x340/450_Wellbeing_12_003.jpg
Premiere Neige Snow Cub Creche & Snow Patrollers Kid's Club are centrally located for an easy family holiday./images/archive/s720x340/468_Childcare_12_027.jpg
- Newsagent & Gift Shop - Une Marmotte Au Soleil: Providing English newspapers, magazines, souvenirs, postcard & local specialities ( its not a tabac) Tel: +33 (0)4 79 06 03 57
- Cash Point: Located very close to the resort centre on the top of the public car park.
- Local Bus Service: Between the resort, Sainte Foy village, La Mazure and Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- 2 Post Boxes: The yellow box opposite the door of the supermarket beside our Concierge Office and another yellow box outside La Marmotte au Soleil (newsagent).
- Public Parking: A free public car park with both covered levels and open-air levels is located on the last bend before you reach the resort centre.
Medical & Emergency Services
The nearest hospital is in Bourg Saint Maurice, a drive of just under 13km (20 mins) from Sainte Foy Resort.
Tel: +33 (0) 4 79 41 79 79
Local Doctor Regis Gobert: Tel: +33 (0) 4 79 06 92 22
British Doctor Alan Griffiths: Tel: +33 (0) 4 79 06 13 70 (English Medical Centre, Val d'Isère)
The nearest pharmacies to Sainte Foy are located in Seez, just 15 mins away close to Bourg-Saint-Maurice, or in Val d'Isère and Tignes Le Lac
- Ambulance Service: Dial 15
- General Emergency Services: Tel: 112
- Police: Tel: +33 (0) 4 79 07 04 25 or Dial 17
- Fire: Dial 18 or Tel: +33 (0) 4 79 06 91 03
Extra Facilities in Sainte Foy
Bars & Restaurants
In Sainte Foy Resort
- La Maison à Colonnes: A traditional restaurant in a charming XVIth century Savoyard chalet, serving raclette, fondue and a host of other local dishes by night and delicious hearty omelettes, pasta and salads by day. Open during the day and evenings and with a panoramic terrace. Reservations recommended for evenings. Tel: +33 (0)4 70 06 94 80.
- L'à-Coeur: A great place for lunch and dinner – a real hub of the resort with a fantastic, varied menu. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 94 29.
- L'Après: The Sainte Foy après ski hot spot - live bands & sport matches, WiFi, with Brasserie menu – eat in or take away. Outside terrace seating. Tel: +33 (0)9 86 35 19 99.
- Le Saint Germain: Lovely wine and tapas bar in central Sainte Foy, serving a fantastic selection of wines, local meats and cheeses. Each table has a built in burner, so you can sample Alpine specialities such as fondue and raclette, if it takes your fancy. Pop along & ask about their live music nights too...Tel: +33(0)6 60 33 41 18
- Yeti Boots: Near the ski schools. Great ambiance, terrace with views of the nursery slopes, plus happy hours. Live music and karaoke on certain nights. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 04 14 86.
We like it because there are no crowds and the friendly village atmosphere. Easy access to everything.
On the Ski Slopes
- Les Brevettes: A delicious plat du jour, homemade ravioli, omelettes, salads and hot & cold drinks. Watch skiers and snowboarders on the slopes from the sunny terrace.. Tel: +33(0)6 87 26 10 11
- Chez Léon: Open during winter and summer. Specialising in Savoyard cuisine. Reservation recommended. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 06 90 83.
- Les Marquises Restaurant: A ski-in mountain restaurant... enjoy beautiful lunches, drinks & spectacular views on the piste. Full details to be confirmed. Tel: +33 (0)7 63 79 08 08
Nearby Village Restaurants - Some Hidden Treasures…
- Le Monal: Open all year, with a selection of fine dishes as well as Savoyarde specialities, menus and evening events. With log fire and spectacular views across the Turia summit. Downstairs there is a wine cellar with tastings. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 06 90 07.
- Chez Mérie: Delicious regional cuisine with a Provencal twist, served in a quirky but traditional chalet in the beautiful village of Le Miroir. Seasonal menus, meats grilled in the stone hearth, foie gras salad and chestnut bouillon soup. Reservations essential. Tel. +33 (0)4 79 06 90 16.
- Le Perce Neige: A family run bar and restaurant in Viclaire. Relax and enjoy traditional and local cuisine in the bar and restaurant within this mountain chalet with open log fire. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 06 97 47.