Massages & Treatments
- Treat yourself to a massage or spa treatment in the comfort of your luxury chalet or apartment!
- Available 7 days per week and subject to availability
- Check out our Massage & Wellbeing Page for full details.
There are some excellent public swimming pools in Sainte Foy & in the local area:
- Ô Des Cimes Spa, Ste Foy
- Tignes Le Lac, Le Lagon
- Val d'Isère, Oxygen
- Bourg St Maurice, Centre Nautique
Why not book a Première Service transfer to take you to La Rosière for an evening of bowling? Facilities include:
- Ten pin bowling
- Bar and family friendly restaurant
Sainte Foy and its surrounding area has much more to offer than just skiing and snowboarding. As well as the breathtaking views and traditional mountain village charm, there is a wealth of activities that our Concierge Team can organise for you.
- Helicopter Rides: Contemplate the unique Alpine landscape of the Tarentaise Valley from the air. A choice of four different helicopter itineraries will give you a new perspective of the world that you will never forget! Watch skiers go by as you fly over Val d’Isère or fly to the roof of Europe and visit Mont Blanc! Helicopters are also a rapid and exhilarating way to get between resorts.
- Parapenting/Paragliding: Soar through the skies of the valley and land on the snow! You can even fly tandem from the top of the mountain! For age 6 and over. Private lessons also available.
- Snow Shoeing: Hire snow rackets (snowshoes) from the ski shops in Sainte Foy and set off on paths that wind through the forests to the listed village of Le Monal with spectacular views across to the glaciers on Mont Pourri. Visit the farming hamlets of Le Planay and the St Guerin chapel along the way. Guided snowshoe trips, where you can learn about the local flora and fauna, can also be arranged. This is a much loved and extremely popular activity.
- Ski Biking: Looking for something different? Try racing down the slopes of Sainte Foy on a ski bike! With short, blade skiis for extra feet stability, sit on the bike and steer it down the pistes. For all ages and skiing abilities.
- Husky Riding: Try this unique travel experience and enjoy a fast paced half hour outing along the lakeside at Tignes, opting either to go as a driver or a passenger. Availability is very limited so please make sure you book well in advance.
- Ice Diving: Explore the underwater world of the lake at Tignes Le Lac and go for a 15 minute ice dive! No diving experience necessary and all equipment supplied. Available everyday from 11:00 to 16:00, from mid-December to early April.
- Ice Climbing: Taste the world of mountaineering with a fun and accessible half day introduction to ice climbing. No experience is necessary, just a keen desire for adventure! See the fairy tale world of frozen waterfalls and crystals up close, either with spectacular views across the lake to Tignes, or the multi pitch beginner's route in Val d'Isère. All equipment provided, you just need to bring warm clothes, sturdy shoes/boots and your ski gloves. Minimum of four people. Available twice a week.
- Snowmobiling: Hold on tight for a high speed adventure that will make the mundane drive to work seem like a far off dream! Learn to drive the skidoo yourself or enjoy being the passenger. Led by a guide, you can race around a specially selected track once the ski lifts have closed in Arc 1800. Passengers must be over 12 and drivers over 18 and holding a current driving licence.
- Ice Skating: Nothing captures the ambience of winter more than an exhilarating spin around the outdoor ice rink in Val d'Isère. Located in the main resort above the 'Centre Car Park' and open from December (every day 2-5pm) to early March, depending on weather conditions.
- Ice Driving: Discover the thrilling sport of ice driving behind the wheel of a Subaru Justy or Imprezza with the fully qualified driving instructors. Sample the ice skid pan, emergency braking, lock steering, reverse lock, and controlled skidding! Available on the ice circuit at Tignes Les Brévières from early December to mid March.